Sunday, February 20, 2011

Throwback Thursday 2/17

Here are the rules:
*** Deadline for this challenge will be on Wed, March 2nd!
***Use "Walk in my Garden" cartridge for this challenge & make sure your project includes flowers***
***Make a project of YOUR choice!
***IF you do NOT have any of these cartridges, feel free to use any OLDER cart just make sure you have some "Flowers" on it!!;)
*** ONE project per person please!

So for this challenge I flipped through the handbook for a good 20mins. I had no idea what I was going to do. I finally decided to do something with the sunflowers. Once I picked the flowers the card evolved from there. I hope you enjoy it.
 
 
Here is what I used:
- Paper: Stampin' Up, K&Company, my scraps.
- Ink: Stampin' Up Classic, and Memento
-Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps "Snow Cutie" (PK-500), and "Happy Lashes" (PK460). My Creative Time "Mom You Rock."
-Cricut Carts: Walk in my garden and Plantin Schoolbook(grass only).
 
Thanks for Stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome job!! Just love those PK faces!! Good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love the adorable PKS faces on the flowers, the watering can, the caterpillar... EVERYTHING! The details make this INCREDIBLE. I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Lots of fun details :)

    ReplyDelete