Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Card for Sofia

My mom requested another card. This time it was for her coworker Sofia.  I don't mind making cards when people request them, but please give me an idea what you want and like a weeks notice.   Don't get me wrong my mom supports my hobby. Anyways onto the card. I got my Stampin up order in the other day and couldn't wait to use my new punches and stamps.
Material used:
- All cardstock is Stampin Up: Kraft, elegant eggplant, lovely lilac, Old olive and whisper white.
-Stamps: Papertrey ink "Birthday Basics," Stampin up " Boho Blossoms," and  Build a Blossom."
- Ink: Stampin Up elegant eggplant, lovely lilac, old olive, and garden green.
- Punches: Stampin up "Blossom petal XL," and "Spiral Border."
- Twine is from The Twinery.
-Cuttlebug Folder "Textile."
- Brad:  BO Bunny.

3 comments:

  1. Don't ya just LOVE that punch??? A few weeks back, I made a whole topiary with that punch -- SO FUN!! It's posted HERE if ya want to see it :)

    Your card is beautiful, thanks so much for sharing!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful!! I absolutely love it!!! I'm a follower now, I can't wait to see what else you make. :)

    ReplyDelete