Bottom of the box.
As you can see I kept this so simple. I just cut some Cosmo Cricket and put it on the box. I distressed all the edges with a sanding block. I also used distressed ink around the edges. For the word "cards" I damped it with water and then crinkled it up. Once dry added stitching, distress ink, and my Peachy Keen Faces. After that I called it done.
-Cosmo Cricket paper. I believe it's Girly Friday and Tuesday that were used. Kinda lost the tags.
-Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Tea Dye."
-Sakura Gell Roll Black.
-Staz On Jet Balck.
-Peachy Keen Stamps "Laughy Taffy" PK-660.
- Cricut Cart Nursery Rhythms.