Xs and Os!
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and one of the most celebrated "Hallmark" holidays during the year! Let's "one up" Hallmark though ('cause they got nothin' on a handmade card or gift), and create a Peachified valentine using X's & O's somewhere on our projects! X's and O's don't have to be the main focus on your project, but should be the evident theme of your project.
- Design must be new
- Project must include Peachy Keen Faces
- Link to Mr. Linky before February 4th
-My creative Time Stamps.. " Color Me Happy," " Mom You Rock."
-Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-460 Happy Lashes Assortment, PK-570 Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment, PK-490 Everyday Character Faces Assortment, PK-500 Snow Cutie Face Assortment.
- Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-265 Bunny Dolls, PK-249 Honey Hugs and Bugs.
- Cricut Cartridge George and Basic Shapes.
-Twine from the Twinery.
-Sukura Gelly Roll White.
- Paper is just what I had around.
- Colored images with Prisma color pencils.