Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tear Bears!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas. I know I did. It's nice to see my family again. My little cousins complained to me that I'm never around. I know they miss me and I miss them. It's just every time there is an event I'm at work. The people at my job apparently think that I rather have the money. Well they are wrong. Anyways enough of that. Before Christmas I bought some Mulberry paper. I wanted to try out Tear bears. I think they are so cute. I got all my supplies from  http://www.thebearyscrap.com . I only have 3 patterns right now, but I do have some Peachy Keen templates that I need to try out! So here is my first ever tear bear.

This is  paper Panda , which was made using PKS-129(Large Tear Bear Template), and PKS-139( Tear Bear Face Parts)

1 comment: