Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Good Saturday morning! I hope everyone is having a good start to the weekend. I just need to get through my last day of work and then I'm on vacation! I can't wait. Tomorrow I will be heading to the NY Renaissance Faire.  I'm so excited!

Anyways let's get  to the card.I made this card  for my Cricut Circle pal. For the layout I followed Market Street Stamp's Sketch Challenge #5. I also made a matching gift tag.


Card Details:
Size: A2
Stamps: Market Street Stamps "Vintage Notepad," "Celebrate Cake."
Paper: Paper Trey Ink, Stampin' Up.
Ink: Memento, and Stampin' up.
Misc: Stickles, Cuttlebug folder " Swiss Dots," and  liquid pearls.

Thanks for visiting!
-Jess-



4 comments:

  1. You did a really good job! I like how the cake is layered (which you can't tell in the pic).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love the colors that you used!! Thanks for playing along with us at MSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the cake! Loving your color combo as well. Thanks for joining us over at Market Street Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! so bright and happy. love the inside too, that notepad is perfect! great card :)

    ReplyDelete