Monday, October 10, 2011

Babci's Birthday Card

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I've posted. September has been very busy. It started off with my brothers car breaking down  in Yonkers. A little too close to NYC for me, but I had to drive him down there to surrender the title to the garage. It wasn't worth it to tow it all the way up the Orange county. So in Yonkers it stays.  Besides that my boyfriend is working out of Jersey. This will thankfully be the last week he is down there. It's such a long drive and no offense Jersey, but you people drive the manics on  80 and 287. Anyways I do have a card for you all. This card was for my Babci's (grandmother) birthday.


Card Details:
Size: 5x7
Card Stock: Paper Trey Ink
Ink: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Market Street Stamps "Autumn Greetings,"  Paper Trey Ink " Birthday Basics."
Image colored with: Prisma Colored Pencils.
Other:  Scallop border punch by Stampin' up, Cuttlebug folder "Victoria,"  Paper Trey  Ink " Double ended Border" die, and Paper Trey Ink Twine.

1 comment: