Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday

Rise and Shine! It's 6:46am.  Too early! I wish we can just go to work when we want.

Well onto the card. My brother came to me yesterday afternoon asking for a card by Friday. Now for most of you that's probably a lot of time. Yeah not for me. Yesterday was my last day off and I had to take my mom to the doctor.  I kept this card so simple. Let me tell you simple doesn't equal quick. This card took me 4 hours. Yeah I know you will probably say how. LOL onto the card.
Card Details:
Size: 5x7
Layers: 4.75 x 6.75, 3.25x 5.25, 3x5

Supplies:
Paper: Stampin' Up, and Paper Trey Ink
Stamps: Paper Trey Ink "Basic Birthday," and Market Street Stamps "Robo Star."
Ink: Memento " Tuxedo Black."
Cricut: Robotz
Cuttlebug: "" Stars."
Image Colored with : Prisma Color pencils.
Image on: Action Wobble.
Other: Diamond Glaze, and Glossy accents.

 Well I'm off to work. I hope every has a great day!

-Jess-

1 comment:

  1. Great card! You did a great job coloring in the image :)

    ReplyDelete