Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Song in my heart and joy in my soul.

Ok I know shocker but I'm back!!! ok ok get off the floor. So for this card I followed the same challenge as yesterday. I should have entered this one.  The music score is a full A2 sized background stamp from Market Street Stamps. I know you can't tell but I wet embossed it. Enjoy!
 Here are the Details:
-Stamps:Market Street Stamps  "Vintage Music," "Hippie Chic." Peachy Keen "Happy bird and Phrases."
- Ink: Stampin up :Elegant Eggplant,Bermunda Bay, and Yoyo Yellow.
-Card Stock: Stampin up' : Bermunda Bay, and whisper white. Paper Trey ink: Plum pudding. Martha Stewart  for the yellow.
- Twine from The Twinery.
- Clear embossing powder.
- Image was colored with prisma colored pencils and blended with the prisma colorless marker.
-Nestabilities Labels four.

No comments:

Post a Comment