Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Let me tell you that I had such a bad week. I hit a deer and a car all within three days. My car isn't bad. The deer knocked my grill out and the car just chipped my paint. So all is good. Anyways guess what? I have a card! I won't officially say my mojo is back, but some returned. I made this card for Market Street Stamps Color Cue Challenge One. You had to use sunshine yellow, Caribbean blue, and plum. You also have to use a Market Street stamp. Let me tell you if you don't have their stamps you better get over there fast. I absolutely love their stamps. I'm so in love with their background stamps. To go check them out click here.
- 5x5 card. Layers go down a 1/4 inch.
- Stamp: Market Street Stamps "Blast Off."
- Ink: Stampin up :Elegant Eggplant,Bermunda Bay, and Yoyo Yellow. Memento : Tuxedo Blank. Brilliance: Platinum Plant.
-Card Stock: Stampin up' : Bermunda Bay. Paper Trey ink: Plum pudding, and True black. Martha Stewart for the yellow.
- Twine from The Twinery.
- I used so many stickles I can't remember them all.
- Martha Stewart punch all over the page punch "starry night."
- Image was colored with prisma colored pencils and blended with the prisma colorless marker.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!