Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Imagine Nation Monday Challenge

 So I decided to do Emma's Imagine Nation Monday Challenge. Now I don't have an imagine, but I need to start challenging myself with pattern paper. I'm kinda scared of mixing patterns and solids. I'm not so great at it. Anyways, for this challenge you are to make  that has the theme of  sweet/Valentine. I decided to do a treat box filled with hershey kisses. I finally used the tear bear I made like a month ago. Isn't he cute?
 Ok here is what I used:
- Circut cart Tags boxes and more, and Doodle charm.
- Tear bear is made from a pattern from  http://www.thebearyscrap.com/.
- Twine from the Twinery.
- Paper is Anna griffin.
- Stamp is from My Creative Time "You had me at chocolate." I got my stamps today. I love them!




2 comments:

  1. Oh so adorable, you did such a great job! LOVE the bear!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete