Sunday, July 17, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge 56

Good Sunday morning everyone!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend. 

For this card I decided to try the Peachy Keen Challenge. Now to make it harder I also incorporated Market Street Stamps color challenge. Now at first I didn't like the results, but the card is slowly growing on me. Here she is!

Details:
Size: A2
Layers: Decrease by a 1/4 inch.
Background: is white card stock, which was stamped with a turquoise ink and then embossed. Once embossed a Grey ink was rubbed over top.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Market Street Stamps "Vintage Notepad," "Paisley," " Enjoy Today," and "Simple Joys."
Card stock: Stampin' up.
Ink: Stampin' up, Staz on, and Versa mark.
Other supplies: Clear embossing powder, and Easy Stitches by  Paper Pizazz.


Thanks for stopping by!
-Jess-

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jess!! What's not to like!!! LOVE this card from the stitching effect to the choice of colours and that fabulous Market Street background stamp! Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is great! I love the way you used the Market Street stamps! Clever use of the Vintage Notepad stamp! Thanks for joining the challenge at PK and good luck!

    ReplyDelete